Sunday, January 23, 2011

Where Did the Time Go?

After numerous attempts to post on a more regular basis, I seem to have "done it again"...letting an unseemly amount of time pass between posts! Despicable, I know. I am editing food photos as I write with the sincere promise to provide some new fodder before the sun sets. In the meantime, let me assure you that my lack of posting has not been from a lack of doing! Business is growing at an exciting rate and between cake orders and catering obligations, I have been busy perfecting these cheescakes...



If you are local, you can begin trying them (and others) at our local historical landmark, the Hotel Fredonia. The deliciousness will begin tantalizing taste buds in February. I'm super excited to have teamed up with the hotel restaurant, J. McKinney's, in a mutually beneficial relationship. I sincerely hope your 2011 is off to as roaring of a start as mine. A belated Happy New Year to all!