Monday, August 25, 2014

Baby Girl - 13 Going on 30

My baby girl is turning 13 next week. She's not the baby, but she is my only girl and her petite stature has forever warranted her the nickname "baby girl". She will always be my baby girl. I could not be more proud of the young lady she is becoming - thoughtful, organized, straight A student. Tender heart. Born again lover of Jesus. Petite frame, but oh-so-strong. 


She's a ballerina, basketball player, seamstress, artist, daredevil, baker, organizer extraordinaire, amazing sister. BEST BABYSITTER ON THE PLANET. Daddy's little girl...for always. I don't know what I would do without her and I can't believe I get to call her "daughter".  

Below are a few is an on slot of shots from her 13 year photo shoot. Thank you, Jesus, for blessing me far more than I deserve.