Thursday, March 28, 2013

Cuties in the Kitchen

I'm a practical girl. I love all the pretty and cute things that call my name on the store shelves. But  when it comes to actually purchasing the cute items, I end up talking myself out of it on the basis of the fact that I don't NEED it!

This little cutie is one of those things.


 I first saw these adorable Matryoshka doll measuring cups at Target several months ago. I took them out of the box and admired them. I oooo-ed and awwww-ed over them. Then I told myself I had plenty of measuring cups and the fact that these were so cute was not a good enough reason to buy them.


A few weeks later, I was once again drawn to the little dolls when I noticed them on a clearance shelf. I noted the reduced price and decided to take them home. I have not regretted it!


The three dolls nestled inside each other are six dry measuring cups (1/4, 1/3, 1/2, 2/3, 3/4, and 1 cup). When not in use, the little cuties nestle inside each other and the largest one smiles sweetly at me from her perch on my counter.

Are you a practical buyer?
What cuties have brought home lately?